- The complete guide to building a property portfolio
- London rental market remains changeable and hard to predict for 2023
- UK housing market could be set for a seasonal “spring bounce”
- HMO investment under the spotlight: what are the pros and cons?
- Will government offer loans to vulnerable tenants to pay off rent arrears?
- 21 property investment tips: How to invest successfully
- What are hybrid estate agents and why are they on the rise?
- UK rents have risen by 11% in past year after demand ‘bounce-back’
- Housebuilding soars to a 33-year high in England
- Liverpool sees surge of property investors thanks to regeneration
Is build-to-rent a sector you’re looking to invest in? Investing in the newest housing provision, build to rent, could be the best way to expand your assets.
Let us help you obtain quality develop stock in the build-to-rent market.
BuyAssociation is an award-winning property investment consultancy that provides access to first-class, off-market developments before anyone else.
By consistently delivering client-focused services, we can continue to establish compatible connections between our investors and skilled developers successfully. Some of the property types we obtain and deliver to investors are new-builds, HMOs, holiday lets, complete properties, social housing, institutional opportunities and conversions. We seek worthwhile investments that offer high yields and capital growth, as we know what matters most to our clients.
To benefit from our reliable, consultative advice and impressive opportunities, contact us today and let us ensure your investment process is straightforward and hassle-free. Why not take a look at our current portfolio of residential investment properties?
Manchester’s build-to-rent sector
Manchester is world renowned for being one of the best places in the country for landlords, with a strong rental market and rising demand year after year. Over 31% of Manchester’s population now lives in private rent units, with many portfolio landlords in the city’s most desirable areas gaining rental yields of up to 8%. As a result, property investment in Manchester, UK is thriving, with forecasts predicting substantial growth in the coming years. Consequently, developers have flocked to the city of Manchester in a mission to meet the demand for rental property.
Furthermore, a large percentage of city centre residents now pay an average of £1,141 per month and are prepared to pay these fees in exchange for the convenience and culture that comes with city life. The high quality of life, affordable housing, and other excellent factors contribute to Manchester’s continued appeal to tenants. Manchester also has the second-largest student population in the United Kingdom. Over 100,000 students currently attend Manchester’s five major universities, which are located in and around the city centre and the neighbouring city of Salford.
STAY AHEAD OF THE MARKET
Sign-up for first access to new developments and exclusive property investment opportunities.
We send limited and targeted emails on new launches and exclusive deals which best fit your areas. We are trusted by over 26,000 active buyers as their source for new stock.
- New property developments
- Professional market reports
- Property deal alerts
- Development updates