- Will buy-to-let mortgage rates continue to fall in 2023?
- Stability resumes: Bank of England holds interest rate at 5.25%
- What does Rishi Sunak’s net zero policy shift mean for the property market?
- Mortgage market in 2023: how have investors responded to turbulence?
- Investing in a top EPC-rated property is paying off for landlords
- Three quarters of landlords intend to purchase through a limited company
- First sub-5% buy-to-let mortgage since 2022 has been released
- Buying property: the difference between investors and homebuyers
- Softening prices, rising rents and new opportunities for investors
- “Positive momentum” in UK mortgage market buoying buyers
- For a successful property investment, keep your tenants in mind
FIRST FOR NEWS AND KNOWLEDGE.
Receive trending news straight to your inbox and stay up to date on all of the property market trends and advice.
Established since 2005 we are a leading voice of authority and commentary on the UK property market. Our news is trusted by Apple News & Google News.
- UK housing market
- Mortgage & money
- Buy-to-let landlords
- Guides & advice