- Hong Kong investors own 13% of foreign-owned UK property
- London rental market remains changeable and hard to predict for 2023
- Foreign national mortgage market is opening up to investors
- How the controversial Renters’ Reform Bill could affect landlords
- Manchester new-build market tops the rest of the UK
- Birmingham’s new-build market is racing ahead for developers
- How new visa for Hong Kong residents could impact UK property
- Hong Kong buyers looking to north-west England for property investment
- How Hong Kong buyers can get a mortgage for UK property
- UK buy-to-let rental market reaches record high of 8.7m homes
FIRST FOR NEWS AND KNOWLEDGE.
Receive trending news straight to your inbox and stay up to date on all of the property market trends and advice.
Established since 2005 we are a leading voice of authority and commentary on the UK property market. Our news is trusted by Apple News & Google News.
- UK housing market
- Mortgage & money
- Buy-to-let landlords
- Guides & advice